Please check upcoming weather reports in order to pack appropriate clothing and gear for your child. It is generally 10 degrees cooler at our camp than in the valley.
- The cost for the three day two night camp is $100 per student.
- Cabins are provided for all campers.
- Prescription medication: We collect, control, and dispense all prescription medications while at camp. Please give all prescription medication to the camp staff at check in and send written instructions with each medication. No loose unlabeled medications should be received by the staff.
- Over the counter medication (decongestants, ibuprofen, eyedrops...) should be in medication package and can be kept with your camper.
Participants will travel to and from Shadow Mountain on District school buses. The transportation schedule is as follows:
- Children leaving on a Monday will meet at the pickup location site at 7:30 a.m. and return to the same location by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Children leaving on a Thursday will meet at the pickup location site at 7:30 a.m. and return to the same location by 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
The drop off and pickup location for every session will be the district Summit Center located at 165 S. 700 E., Springville, 801-489-3021, (Old Springville Jr. High location) in the East parking lot.